At Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn, world-class lawyers, developers and marketers will deliver presentations
01 February 2018
On March 22, the Estonian capital will host the second international conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and ICO – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn.
The discussions will cover cryptocurrencies and tokens regulation across Europe, trends in the world of blockchain technologies as well as smart contracts potential.
Meet new speakers:
- Thierry Vallat, Founder at a law firm Cabinet Thierry Vallat, ex-member of Board of Directors and treasurer at ‘France-Estonia’ Association. He will tell about the approach towards the cryptocurrencies and tokens regulation in Europe.
- Aleks Bozhinov, serial entrepreneur and CMO at Crowdholding. The Czech Republic-born expert will reveal the secrets of cooperation with the crypto community when promoting ICO.
- Lukas Kairys, CTO at a blockchain-based consultancy Cryptodus. The expert will speak about the advantages of smart contracts in business and changes they are to go through in the future.
- Vladislav Sapozhnikov, Founder and CEO at Deex.Exchange. He will explain the difference between decentralized and centralized exchanges, dwell on such technologies as BitShares and Graphene.
- Edgar Bers, Partner Relations Manager at HashCoins OÜ – a company focused on development and integration of blockchain services in business. The speaker will explain in which way can blockchain perform the role of a trustee.
- Stefano Virgilli, CMO at Copernicus Gold that created a payment blockchain platform which assets are gold-underpinned. During his presentation, the audience will get more information on blockchain and mining.